Friday, January 8, 2010

My 21st

hehehe..finally i reached 21 years old!wahahahxD celebrated wif my family n frenz..da little surprise from my best fren, linlee..n oso a vy good dinner from my mummy at home! my mum is owayz so good in cooking..muackss...=P

most of them r reluctant to take photo, except HER...=D
Photobucket

my cutie jerry cousin! =D
Photobucket

dis is wat my dearest prepare for me! =P
mrs. chong home made bbq!!! yummy~~~


Photobucket



Photobucket


Im glad tat u celebrate my 21st for me! muackss...i hope our frenship wil nvr dies....



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
Chiu, u not scare she wil torture u???XD



Received many ang pow n oso gifts..thanks my family n frenz..love u guys! muacksss ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment